All Or Nothing



What is there to begin with?
All We have is a miracle.

No longer will you be told a story.

 It will be a memory.
All we have is Nothing.

We have it in true form. This moment. The next.
We are alive and don't know it yet so we watch life on a screen.
We are still thinking about the home we came from. We prepare to overcome every future loss.
The government keeps us on pills since banks are closing down to become liquor stores.
Lessons were never learned.

I know nothing.
Our generation was X. You ever hear of reality t.v.? I hope not.
I'm glad you met me here.
The real me after I've taken my masks off for the day to rest.


Life is... Beautiful. Gracious.
What will I do with mine?
What will you do with yours?

I used to think It's All or Nothing.
One or the Other?
This or That?
Wrong or Right?
Which side?
Blue or Red?
Are you Communist? Radical? Liberal? Racist? Conservative?
What do those words even mean now?
We are spread out in time.
 Our eyes gaze toward heavenly skies.
 Eternal Tranquility...
I used to believe it was All Or Nothing.

Popular Posts