I Long For Things

I long for things...
I long for a sense of satisfaction- For a simple wink or a cheerful glance from the canvas so I can splash my colors freely.
I long for a sense of renewal- A shadow to cast over all doubt.
I long for a masterpiece if only just one.
I long for true passion so each fleeting breath resounds in me. To silence each nay-Sayer with open speech-
I long to complete the story of stories with scenes from every scene. The entire picture spread out in time.
I long for eternal unity...
I long for simple things still impossible.
I long for things like the smell of one girls skin.
I long for memories lost and the chills hidden herein.
Where our hearts cross my eyes are left frozen in your path.
Until all my soul ascends.
I long for the beginning. I long for the end.

Popular Posts