Mornings Come




Secrets are my only enemy- the truth is still my friend.
In some area of me there is something missing- a part of me lost in the worst of days.
Stolen Phrases.
There is great loss in life. The moment becomes precious. I am done with ugly lies and being deceived.
Truth is what I need.
Honest remarks even if they land like darts into my spine-
If pain follows I will alarm my defense and swear I did not know what should come in this pretense.
Mornings Come.

I feel one day leave
What have I learned If I must always unlearn it?

Art is my freedom.
Will I awake or rest asleep in bed and retract my eyes from a new day?
I must rise.
There is still nothing better than small deeds.
This foreshadows a message to future dreams.
I saw you- these days will go on.
Mornings Come.

What I leave behind is all that I am- fading pieces if you care to look at them.
It is my destiny. I can feel the stars begging for patience.
Do believe this- It's just a favor I ask.
My Truth rests in her dedication. Her Heart. Her Soul.
I have to to be the One. I must relax and dream.
Mornings Come.

Shadows dance into my eyes as rainbows blast from God.
They remind me to wake up and do his will.
If I keep living for myself how much do I really know about love?
My fallen dreams are on the rise.
I was floored but I got back up. I'm here. I'm alive.
Mornings Come.







Popular Posts