I could...



I could lift your head when your day was dreary and tell you silly jokes to pass the time.
I could cook for you but I can't promise it will be perfect.
I could be your strength whenever yours is gone.
I could open the door for you the rest of my life.
I could make your friends jealous that you found a man and not a boy.
I could kiss your cheek at the precise moment you were hoping for.
I could be the one who whispers sweet things into your ears.

I could be your prince charming and earn your respect.
I could write poems about you until I'm 99.
I could drive you to the grocery store and we can even argue if you'd like.
I could be your dream and you could be mine.
Two Lovers drifting endlessly in time.

I would hold your hand with pleasure.
I would love you until my heart stops but our love would be eternal.
I would do anything for you because you would do anything for me.
That is why forever we'll be laying underneath this tree.
I Could... I Would be the man of your dreams.
I'm a hopeless romantic.
How perfect it is to know you are too.
This makes it easier honey...
Now let's rest and dream.

Popular Posts