" A Shadow Of Love "


I love these broken stares and the way her hair has it's own agenda.
I love that she hates loneliness because that is my only disease.
I love how she seems so lost because to me she is exactly where she belongs.

I Hate that someone hurt her and left her with useless questions....
I Hate that I don't have all the answers...
Still I know I'm the fool waiting only to love her.

I hate how pathetic these poetic words can ring.
I hate that she never had a real guy show her how it's supposed to be...

I love her when she looks out the window to ponder her truth.
I love the empty looks... How I still use her as my muse.
I love that she hates -because I know that feeling all too well.
I wonder if she'll ever love me... I hate that time will tell.
I love how her eyes are an eclipse... beautiful yet full of terror.
I love the worst in her... I don't mind if she hates the best in me.

I hate how the city lights don't brighten her world.
I hate that she has never been held without thoughts of sex in mind.
I hate that she doesn't notice how I notice everything...
I study her how an artist... looks upon a masterpiece...
Seeing each fault but never caring less.. True beauty...

I hate that someone came and took her heart..
Because I know my love would search the earth looking for each broken part.
I love that she hates...
I love that one kind man could take all that pain away.
I'm too young to know complete love...

I'm there when no one is...
There is no glory in my despair.
Still I reach for her... I dream for her... and I care.
Shadows dance across her lonely room and she wonders if somehow it could be me..
She hates... I love... All that she will be.









Popular Posts