Fear Is No Longer Fear~



Fear is No longer Fear that brings me closer to you
I remember when my words landed on pages...
Now they simply reach for this and that of you...


A desperate longing to love more...

Perhaps loving you has been a gentle pain
Long...
Still Unknowing, yet fully known              

How could love be so unlovely
Following these wishes
(Caring for so much) of every part of you..
A Poet who lives only for you...

One Small act of optimism-
This fire burns as my only reminder...
When the light of night and day mix-
I do often sit to dream...

My heart stays flattered in this memory-
Pictures rain on...


I saw my life today-
There is such a great chance that I saw you...
I've gotten old waiting for you...

I thought you might find me like a page-
I need you the same way... 

Popular Posts