My Ethereal Star




There is no need to rush...
I savor each second as my selfishness fades into this new impulse.
I will leave room for you to contrive...
Your watchful eyes are all that help me to endure.
Please let my honor shine deep and dispose of all the worlds fatal doubts.
Let me be defiant if there is comfort I can bring.
Don't let me waste away something beyond all value.
Here I give no frame to consume.

I don't need your effortless scorns.
It is my primary need to reduce your pain.
I don't intend to be sly- I'm heartbroken but I face each day with a vibrant smile.
There is sanctity in the air I breathe- It's harmonic when I rive.
My endeavors are finally wholehearted. My pulse is all I have to give.
I don't measure each climax severe in it's placement.
I break your rules still there is room for growth and forgiveness.
My love is infinite and as green as my eyes.
I must wonder... Is this naive?
Or am I just as patient as your tolerance?

If we are forgotten then the journey is all we have.
I paint these targets with some elegance.
The color of sunsets lips.

I am awake, unguarded, and complete with my surroundings.
There is no need to rush...
I am fond of these ethereal waves and the reflex that is on it's way.



Written by E.W.




Copyright © 

Popular Posts